Saturday, November 10, 2012

Brass Beds

There's something so cozy about a brass bed, don't you think?  My favorite is when one of these beds is implemented into a cabin room...just lovely.  Full of charm, shine, and do I even have to mention that beautiful warm color...brass beds are my friend.  The following pictures are of said brass beds that I would like to become my new friends.  Because one can never have too many friends, right?

Nice and coastal -- wouldn't this be a lovely twin boys' room?  *Dreaming here*  ;-)


Loving all of the other brass accents in the room.


Bold colors in this room match up to the warmth of the brass.


Lots of glitz here!


What a pretty frame.  And are you loving the complementary light fixture above?

What would be your go-to way to style a brass bed frame?  Cottage-y?  Modern with a bit of vintage flare?  Let me know!

xo,
maria

2 comments:

  1. I had a brass bed as a child. They are so pretty! I would definitely style it cottage-y. Love the next to last photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lovely! And I know -- that picture gets me, too! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend, Julia!

      Delete